* Door Cars Only, all doors must open, must be full body vehicle w/ 2 functional doors, windshield and windows required
* Must be a member to race
* Each member will get 2 qualifying sessions (if time allows) per race, you MUST make your qualifying run in the qualifying session, there will be NO exceptions
* Car must run 5.99 and quicker
* You may dial no more than 1/10 slower than you qualifying time
* Points go to driver
* If you are a team driver you must sign up together by your 1st race, drivers can not be added at a later date
* Pairings will be decided by who you pull beside in the lanes, car with faster qualifying time has lane choice * Bye is decided by track rules
* All members are to sign in at designated trailer at each race and pay BEFORE 1st round of qualifying, if you fail to do this before the 2nd qualifying session you will be automatically disqualified from that days race and will NOT receive any points for that day! This is YOUR responsibility, we will NOT come looking for you!
* 1st round losers can buy back into the bye back round of Super Pro
* 31 cars or less will be an ALL RUN field, 32 cars or more will be a qualifying field.
IF it is an all run field you must run faster than 5.99 and be a member to race
* If there are more than 32 cars, but we only get 1 time run it will be a 32 qualified field
*If you do not make it down the track on a club time run it is the tracks decision if you get to make an extra run, if they allow it this run WILL NOT count as a qualifying run, the run is only for your information
* We do not run on a ladder at any time
* Winner will roll over into the current round of Super Pro
* Points Tie Breakers will be decided by races attended, races wins
* Purse guaranteed with 32 car field
* Entry fee per race is track fee plus an additional $35 entry fee when you qualify for that race
* You must have the club sticker on your car to be eligable to run in each race and collect money won in that race and money won from the points purse at the end of year.
* You must have sponsor stickers displayed on the outside of your car to be eligable to collect any contingency money or services from that sponsor.
* A back half race will only be run if there are 2 - 16 non-qualifyied cars
* 2017 - 12 races - 2 drops -each member will be given 2 vacation days (15 points each day, as needed for up to 2 missed races)